Sunday, September 7, 2014

9/4/14

im a little sad to see the russians go - despite their constant bickering. haha really though, one of the sistras always called me her hawaiian sister - so i probably only love her cause she thinks im tan... ;) nah jk. i had another russian for my comp in the park last week again so that was fun to carry the entire conversation. its comin!
as sisters here, we are sooo pampered. like eveyone opens doors for us and they let us eat first.. s/o to jj_jarema.
the teachers are some of my favorite people ever. we all play soccer. again, i love love lvoe soccer with these guys! its kinda my saving grace... except we cant play soccer in barcelonna cause its ´´to dangerous´´...? haha but whatever. also, i miss my uke and guitar. other than that, i´m doing just fine!
its crazy out here. llike i had no idea. no one can really prep for the mtc and im guessing for the actual mission too so wish me luck in a coup`le weeks. i´ve never evealuated and reevaluated myself so many times a day. its insane. but its cool. theres definitely ups and downs but its all good in the end.
buuuut thats all for now! 

love you guys lots,
sis L

ps this is desi,her bff updating her blog, but look, she sent PICTURES!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment