Thursday, August 28, 2014

8/5/14

Hola!
Well, we´ve been traveling ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT! Í´m kinda exhuasted but all is well. I know pres Bangerter said to write a lot, but there´s not much to tell after just one day. There are only really three sisters (counting me) and probably 25ish guys. They´re all really awesome. Its fun to find out everybody´s stories and make small-world connections. I sat by Elder Hayden Johnson for the first 10 hour flight - turns out he went to lone peak so that was fun. I kinda love that I´m older than most everyone. I´m glad Phil prepared me for clingy and in-your-business companions cause the second I got to the first gate, I went to go to the bathroom and Elder Jack (he wont let anyone forget him) asked me where I was going and said I needed to go to the bathroom.... did he want to go with me? It was literally around the corner. Ha but hes funny. Anyway, our P-days will be on Thursdays, but since we are writing today, you wont hear from me until next Thursday.
Well, thats all for now! So until next week,
Hermana Lamoreaux
ps, everyone speaks Spanish here :/... enough said. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment