Thursday, August 28, 2014

8/21/14

WOW! k, spain is so pretty. I was gonna upload a piture of the view from my window but i forgot my camera. alsoCCM (MTC) here. iits way hard, but its so good. even if you werent a missionary, its like a training camp on how to study 24/7, have no real life, become really selfless, and learn a language. its rough but its so good. Lets just say the lord has blessed me with a lot of patience and faith. Im loving my companion due to these things. weve been getting along really well lately so thats good.
So on saturdays, we all go to a park in madrid and do street contacts.. in spanish. So like i try to speak spanish to random people. So far its been way fun and actually really  successful. We do splits but the first saturyda, we gave out 3 book of mormons, aand last week, we gave out 4 so that waas fun. Spanish is so easy but its so hard! so much to learn, so little time. but i love it. the work load is fun.
so here´s a couple thoughts for the week that have really hhelped me: everything in the conversion process must happen to you before it can happen to them. If you have questions, as god, not logic. chance is a way god signs things to remain anonymous. the teacher is always silent during the test (of faith ;))
Anyway, its fun here. i LOVE my teachers and the people in my district.
Love you everyone,
Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment